Animation can affect the perspective of what is communicated and how it is perceived
- Use a variety of speaking techniques to communicate with a variety of audiences Communication - Interaction
- Use a variety of media to communicate with a range of audiences Communication - Interaction
- Collaborate with peers and experts using a variety of digital environments and media Communication - Interaction
- Transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies Thinking - Transfer
Personal and cultural expression
- How does animation work?
- Where does animation come from?
- What do we mean by "insert term"?
- How did animation work before computers?
- Why do we have animation?
- Where is animation going?
- How does facial recognition affect the animation process?
- Would animation make elections more "fair"?
- Is animation always a suitable method?
- Does using facial recognition a better medium for students who are more shy?
- Depending on animation (hiding behind animation) shelters us