Statement of Inquiry
Creativity is an essential element of society.
- What are the characteristics of creative thinkers?
- What are the language devices commonly used by people who use words in creative ways?
- What nurtures creative thinking?
- Is imagination required to be innovative?
- Are dreaming and imagining worthwhile pursuits on their own?
- Do you have to be creative to be successful?
- Personal and cultural expression
- Artistry, craft, creation, beauty
- Creativity is appreciated and expressed differently in different contexts.