Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statement of Inquiry
- Analyze the interrelationships between and within social groups.
- Present information and ideas in a logically sequenced manner in the appropriate format. Causes and consequences of conflict since 1900.
- Summarize information and key points through paraphrasing from a range of primary and secondary sources.
- Document sources of information, using appropriate conventions.
- Develop texts, particularly descriptions and explanations, that use evidence from a range of sources that are acknowledged.