MYP Maths Guide (2020)
This guide is for use from September 2020 or January 2021, depending on the start of the school year.
This document provides the framework for teaching and learning in mathematics in the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and must be read and used in conjunction with the document MYP: From principles into practice, which includes:
• general information about the programme
• the MYP unit planner, with guidance for developing the curriculum that is relevant for all subject groups
• detailed information about approaches to learning
• advice that supports access and inclusion (including accommodations for students with learning support requirements)
• a statement on academic integrity