Statement of Inquiry:
Systems and structures can have a significant impact on culture and identity.
- What are landforms?
- What are different forms of governance?
- What are different forms of economic models?
- How can culture be shaped through their own beliefs, values, and social interactions?
- Does your location on the planet influence your lifestyle and values?
- What is citizenship?
- How much government control is too much?
- Orientation in time and space
- Peoples, boundaries, exchange and interaction