Statement of Inquiry
Time, place and space can impact the fairness and development of peoples' rights.
- What are rights? What's fair?
- What is the Declaration of Human Rights? What is the UNCRC? (Rights of the Child)
- What is a graphic organizer?
- How can we organize our information?
- What does it mean by fairness to all?
- How are peoples rights being challenged or taken away?
- What does it mean by cause and consequence?
- What are the Sustainable Development Goals? How can we take action?
- What does it mean "by time, place and space"?
- How does society treat people according to gender, race, age or ability?
- Whose responsibility is it to ensure everyone has basic human rights?
- Are rights universal? Should they be the same for every human, regardless of time, place, and space?