Understanding form, function and available resources play a pivotal role in the development of a product
Create novel solutions to authentic problems Thinking - Creative thinking
Give and receive meaningful feedback Communication - Interaction
Select and use technology effectively and productively Self management - Organization
Scientific and technical innovation
- What defines a suitable storage space?
- What does my client need a storage space for?
- What are the different types of joints that I can use to make a box and what properties do they all have?
- What are the different tools available for us to use for this project?
- How does our understanding of our client needs help us to develop a product that they will find useful?
- In the world of cloud computing and mass production do we still actually need custom made methods of storage?