A study of the life and achievements of Leonardo Da Vinci and other innovators.
Statement of Inquiry:
Being innovative and taking risks can lead to major paradigm shifts in society.
- What is innovation?
- What is a paradigm shift?
• How does innovation shape our society?
- How can we trace historical paradigm shifts through innovations?
- How does a simple innovation end up resulting in a societal paradigm shift?
- Which is the true cause of a paradigm shift: the innovation itself or the way it is adopted by society?
- Does change always require taking risks?