Empathy and stories play an important role in language and literature learning communities
- What elements define a language and literature classroom community?
- What shared values and beliefs do we have as language learners?
- What activities and experiences do we all want to see in our class community this year?
- How does sharing play a role in creating a thriving learning community?
- In what ways does empathy and kindness lead to stronger communities?
- What role do stories play in our language and literature community?
- How do we show, share and reflect on our learning in English Language and Literature?
- Are all stories of equal importance?
- Do non-fiction stories impact our perspectives more than fiction?