Imagery can communicate culture
- Use intercultural understanding to interpret communication Communication - Interaction
- Keep an organized and logical system of information files/notebooks Self management - Organization
- Use brainstorming and visual diagrams to generate new ideas and inquiries Thinking - Creative thinking
Scientific and technical innovation
Digital life, virtual environments and the Information Age
- What features are consistently used on bank notes?
- How can elements of culture visually represented?
- Are there negative consequences for using Photoshop?