Logical conclusions are based on accurate measurement and observations
- Take responsibility for one’s own actions Social - Collaboration
- Keep an organized and logical system of information files/notebooks Self management - Organization
- Collect, record and verify data Research - Information literacy
- Give and receive meaningful feedback Communication - Interaction
- Make inferences and draw conclusions Communication - Language
Scientific and technical innovation
- What are safety rules in a scientific investigation?
- How do you measure accurately?
- Can you identify independent, dependent, and control variables?
- What is the difference between qualitative and quantitative observations?
- How do scientists ensure data is usable and fair?
- Is accurately collected data always fair?