Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statement of Inquiry
- Use a variety of media to communicate with a range of audiences (Communication - Interaction)
- Share ideas with multiple audiences using a variety of digital environments and media (Communication - Interaction)
- Plan short and long-term assignments; meet deadlines (Self management - Organization)
- Select and use technology effectively and productively (Self management - Organization)
- Propose and evaluate a variety of solutions (Thinking - Critical thinking)
- Practise visible thinking strategies and techniques (Thinking - Creative thinking)
- Identities and relationships
- What is packaging design?
- What elements should be included in a product package design?
- What is persuasion? The power of persuasion. The power of the message.
- How is packaging made?
- How do you make a packaging net?
- Why do companies spend resources in creating innovative packaging?
- How can we use graphic design concepts to create innovative packaging?
- May the packaging of a product affect the brand’s identity?
- How is packaging important to a company’s business development?
- Packaging must have a purpose after the consumer has unpacked the product. Do you agree?
- The packaging of a product is as important as the product itself. Do you agree?
- How can packaging persuade customers to buy the product?
- A company's choice of packaging materials says as much about them as the graphics that are placed on these materials. Do you agree?