Innovative use of resources can change the way systems are formed and how they function
- Troubleshoot systems and applications Thinking - Critical thinking
- Consider multiple alternatives, including those that might be unlikely or impossible Thinking - Creative thinking
- Design improvements to existing machines, media and technologies Thinking - Creative thinking
- Transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies Thinking - Transfer
- Create plans to prepare for summative assessments (examinations and performances) Self management - Organization
Scientific and technical innovation
- What are the main components inside a wireless speaker?
- Does the way a speaker is constructed affect the way it sounds?
- Does the choice of materials affect the way the speaker sounds?
- Does the shape of the speaker have an affect on the way a speaker sounds?
- How does designing a speaker relate to systems?
- The aesthetic of a speaker is not important. It is all about the music. Do you agree?