Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statement of Inquiry
Statement of inquiry:
When we reflect on our own experiences and the experiences of others, our perspectives grow and evolve over time.
- What are the features of an engaging non-fiction life story?
- What is perspective?
- How do authors convey different perspectives in one story?
- How do perspectives change?
- Are all stories of equal importance?
- Do non-fiction stories impact our perspectives more than fiction?
Teacher Librarian / Technology Integrator