Statement of Inquiry
Students will inquire into how small changes can create sustainable actions that have a large impact on communities, globalization and the environment.
- In what ways do my choices as a consumer impact the community and environment?
- What are the issues involving human impact on the environment?
- Does making sustainable choices help?
- What is a small change?
- How can small changes produce big effects?
- Whose responsibility is it?
- Considering different stakeholders perspectives, is taking the 'eco' way always the way?
- Is it more the consumer or producers responsibility to make sustainable change?
- Can sustainability be achieved while still maintaining a high quality of life?
- Should communities and companies take sustainable actions?