Imagining one's personal perspective helps us understand their identity and experience in global interactions.
- What are the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)?
- Why were the SDGs created?
- How do social and economic factors affect people's daily lives?
- How does putting ourselves in someone else's position advance our own understanding?
- Can imagining someone's personal story help us gain a deeper understanding about world issues?
- Can empathy help us solve world problems - or is it just a feel-good notion?
- Can we properly understand a global issue by only studying statistics?