Statement of Inquiry
The interaction between people and environment affects choice.
- What is the process of swimming in any stroke?
- What is rhythm and timing in swimming?
- What are 5 common errors in swimming freestyle?
- How do you create a swimming plan?
- Which swimming stroke is more effective?
- How can we keep ourselves safe in, on and around water environments?
- Does swimming efficiently vs swimming harder increase speed?
- Does keeping ourselves safe on the water mean I have to be a good swimmer?
Human Capability & Development
Movement & Refinement
Students will learn basic aquatic terminology, as well as developing an understanding of basic swim strokes. Students will also work with a swim coach to create a plan, build knowledge and reflect on their learning