Curriculum Development IS Professional Development
- Curriculum review is a coordinated, supported, articulated process
- Units must not be replaced without working with the Coordinator
- Collaborative planning improves learning experiences through purposeful & intentional attention to learning
- Standardization is the a cycle of planning, teaching, assessment and collaborative evaluation
- Planning is supported by coordinators, coaches, colleagues, teacher-librarians and tech integrators
Quick Strategies To Make A Difference In Units:Icons by user Eucalyp on Flaticon.