Library Link allows borrowers to:
• Search for resources and view information about them, such as availability
• Scan ISBNs or barcodes to automatically retrieve resources from the system
• View the library’s latest resources
• View their current loans
• Check their alert messages for overdues and reservations
How to set up Library Link using the QR Code scan option
YOU MUST BE ON WAB MOBILE OR 4G NOT WAB INTERNAL FOR THIS TO WORK.
1. On a device other than the one on which Library Link is installed on, navigate to the home page of your library system and login.
2. Go to My account > My details
3. Select the Library Link Setup section. A QR code similar to the one indicated is displayed.
4. Using the device with Library Link installed, scan the QR Code with Library Link, go to the Library Link Setup screen and press the Scan Setup Code button.
5. The device’s camera should activate. Focus on the QR code with your device’s camera.
6. Once your device reads the code, the Setup screen will redisplay with all of the fields filled, with the exception of the Password.
7. Enter your standard password used to login to the library system in the Password field.
8. Once all fields are completed, press the Save button at the bottom of the Setup screen.