Skip to Main Content
How to write a review
- Log into catalog.wab.edu/ms
- Search for the book you want to review
- Click on the book to get the next screen
- Under the book on the left side you can rate the book
- You can also read other people's reviews or
- You can write your own review (reviews are monitored by the librarians before they're published)
- If the book is not available you can reserve it
Elements of a review:
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about. You can discuss the characters, setting or plot - but don't give away the whole story
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book.
- Mention anything you disliked about the book.
- Round up your review with a conclusion
- Give the book a rating out of five