Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to write a review
- Log into catalog.wab.edu/ms
- Search for the book you want to review
- Click on the book to get the next screen
- Under the book on the left side you can rate the book
- You can also read other people's reviews or
- You can write your own review (reviews are monitored by the librarians before they're published)
- If the book is not available you can reserve it
Elements of a review:
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about. You can discuss the characters, setting or plot - but don't give away the whole story
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book.
- Mention anything you disliked about the book.
- Round up your review with a conclusion
- Give the book a rating out of five