Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Hair & Spa
- West Hair Salon - go here for children and adult haircut, colour, highlights (and head massage! after the hairwash). Reasonable prices. WAB staff get a discount. Some stylists have more English than others but so many expats use this salon that they have a lot of experience with western hair, including blonde hair colouring. The one at Europlaza is large. A small one has recently opened at Pinnacle Plaza as well. Not as good as Europlaza though
- Red door tailoring - VERY popular lady based in Shunyi. Contact her via wechat
- Dragonfly SPA (The Grand Summit) - massage, nails, waxing, facials. Clean, professional, popular franchise. Not the cheapest but lovely experience.
- There are also come-to-you massage, waxing, facials and nails services for when you don't feel like going out but need some unwinding. You can make a booking through wechat.
- Bobby Du is at David Z down in Sanlitun. His Wechat is Bobbydu. He is a great hairdresser lots of Wabbies use.
Gym & Fitness
- Some staff use the Adrenaline fitness room at WAB before/after school for free. Great space with all you really need for a full body workout.
- Staff can also sign up for Spin class at WAB Dome, Yoga and Pilates after school.
- A mindfulness room is available at WAB for bookings and a small group meet there to do short group practice each Tuesday mornings.
- CrossFit gyms - Maquanying and near Capital Paradise
- Human Motion - gym at Cathay View Plaza near BJ Riviera