We develop and adapt aesthetics to form identities
Evaluate evidence and arguments - Thinking / Critical Thinking
Identities and Relationships
- What do we mean by graphics and identities?
- What is the purpose of graphical identities?
- How has the concept of graphical identities evolved and changed?
- What are the current common design practices used to create graphical identities?
- How is the use of colour and form used to express a specific message and ethos?
- What role does the choice of font have in helping to express a specific message and ethos about an organisation?
- Do we use and adapt aesthetics to form identities or is the reverse true?