Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- I can share what I know and believe about a topic, and come up with
questions about what I want to find out.
Sustainable Development Goals
SDG Goals In Mandarin
Tuning In to the Sustainable Development Goals:
- Why is your sustainable development goal important?
- What debates concerning this issue have you heard of?
- What larger issues in the world are related to this content? (see connections between SD Goals)
- What do you want to learn more about within your issue?
- What aspects of this issue do we need to be concerned with in our community?
- What do we already know about this issue?
- What solutions have been, or are being, attempted?
- Have any proposed solutions helped to solve the issue?
- Have any proposed solutions failed?
- What background knowledge is required to truly understand this problem?
- When you are finished, explore some resources – books, websites, etc.
- What research exists around this issue?